Options

Are the A+ exams adaptive?

JosephMeyers32JosephMeyers32 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I'm taking the A+ core and OS tomorrow afternoon and wondering if they are adaptive or not. If not, how many questions are there on the tests? thanks!

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    I'm taking the A+ core and OS tomorrow afternoon and wondering if they are adaptive or not. If not, how many questions are there on the tests? thanks!

They have not been adaptive for some time now.

You may wish to review the format/objectives at www.comptia.org
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    Whiteice27Whiteice27 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    be happy its not now ^_^ when i took mine, it was just 1 exam and i got 1 question wrong on a laser jet printer and it asked me 15 questions in a roll about it... >.<
    If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?
  • Options
    namanama Member Posts: 187
    Whiteice27 wrote:
    be happy its not now ^_^ when i took mine, it was just 1 exam and i got 1 question wrong on a laser jet printer and it asked me 15 questions in a roll about it... >.<
    I was afraid of printer questions as I think they are not easy. icon_confused.gif
  • Options
    Whiteice27Whiteice27 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    yeah i hated questions about laser printers, typically i dont deal with them we hire outsiders to fix that crap, along with xerox copiers etc..
    If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Whiteice27 wrote:
    yeah i hated questions about laser printers, typically i dont deal with them we hire outsiders to fix that crap, along with xerox copiers etc..

It's nice to know that you have someone competent when you have to hire out, though. Best way to have a clue it to at least understand the process and potential problem, even if you are not the one fixing it ;)

Keeps your company from being overcharge!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?