Options

Chris Bryant CCNA + CCNA Security Offer

idevuseridevuser Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
I found on udemy today that Chris is giving free CCNA Security on purchase of ccna course. Offer starts from 1 august till 31 august.

And if your are planing to buy ccna course then you can use coupon for discount:
insanity
friday
nov19
heatupnow
refcb75

https://www.udemy.com/ccna-on-demand-video-boot-camp/

Comments

• Options
    bharvey92bharvey92 Member Posts: 419
    Excellent find! I got my CCNA Security video series free with my purchase of the CCNP: Switch Chris Bryant material!

Will defintely come in handy after I finish my NP!

icon_thumright.gif
    2018 Goal: CCIE Written [ ]
  • Options
    rocdamikerocdamike Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I got the CCNA Security after purchasing the CCNP All-in-one. Chris Bryant's videos are awesome. Will use these after I finish my NA :)
  • Options
    CiderCider Member Posts: 88 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Do you prefer this over CBT? For the life of me Chris's videos seem somewhat boring.
  • Options
    bharvey92bharvey92 Member Posts: 419
    Without a doubt Cider, very informative and I find the labs he goes through very helpful!
    2018 Goal: CCIE Written [ ]
  • Options
    KragsterKragster Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Just purchased with insanity coupon code which made price $29. I emailed the listed address for the CCNA-Security offer. Will update to let y'all know if it goes through or gets denied because of coupon.
  • Options
    theodoxatheodoxa Member Posts: 1,340 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Got the CCNP: All-in-One
    R&S: CCENT CCNA CCNP CCIE [ ]
    Security: CCNA [ ]
    Virtualization: VCA-DCV [ ]
  • Options
    HippodromeHippodrome Member Posts: 27 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Kragster wrote: »
    I emailed the listed address for the CCNA-Security offer.

I just purchased the CCNA course and I cant see the address. Where did you send the request? icon_redface.gif
  • Options
    rocdamikerocdamike Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hippodrome wrote: »
    I just purchased the CCNA course and I cant see the address. Where did you send the request? icon_redface.gif

Send an email with your order confirmation/receipt to: success@thebryantadvantage.com
  • Options
    HippodromeHippodrome Member Posts: 27 ■■■□□□□□□□
    rocdamike wrote: »
    Send an email with your order confirmation/receipt to: success@thebryantadvantage.com

I just did it thank you for your help. And thanks for the post idevuser :)
  • Options
    Hatch1921Hatch1921 Member Posts: 257 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks for passing this on..... $29 isn't bad at all..... I used "insanity" for the discount.

Thanks again,
    Hatch
  • Options
    KragsterKragster Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Just received my info for the free CCNA-Security stuff, so it worked with the discount, and took about two days to receive the confirmation.

Idevuser, thanks again for sharing the find.
  • Options
    lsud00dlsud00d Member Posts: 1,571
    +1 to OP, thanks for the post. I get Udemy notifications but ignore most of them.

Final price was $29 after discount, emailed to get access to CCNA:S materials. woot!