Options

how to open a new prometric center

vamsi7667vamsi7667 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hii everyone,

I need some details regarding prometric.

i want to open a new prometric center in my city.i will be opening all with new equpiment.i haven't start any organisation yet.i will be opening every thing new.Is this good ?and how much money does prometric give for us.and i haven't got any details of prometric.how can i contact them directly.

please help....

Comments

• Options
    taternuts666taternuts666 Member Posts: 200
    I heard that Microsoft just switched from Prometric to Pearson Vue. There may be other IT vendors that follow suit. Just something to think about before investing the money and time into this.
  • Options
    petedudepetedude Member Posts: 1,510
    I heard that Microsoft just switched from Prometric to Pearson Vue. There may be other IT vendors that follow suit. Just something to think about before investing the money and time into this.

Agreed. Better to investigate Pearson Vue and Kryterion, as they seem to be picking up steam while Prometric seems to be falling by the wayside.
    Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
    --Will Rogers
  • Options
    vamsi7667vamsi7667 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i'm opening it in india .In inda 95% of test centers are prometric.The main purpose of opening a test center is for GRE.In our country there more no of people are going through this GRE test.As you mentioned Pearson Vue and Kryterion,does they provide GRE test? and also did they are willing to have in inida?
  • Options
    arwesarwes Member Posts: 633 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I don't know about India, but in the US they expect their test centers to meet a quota (not sure the number). If you don't meet the quota, you don't get paid for administering a certain number of tests until you're back on their good side. That policy has caused every Prometric center in my town to either go Pearson Vue only, or drop testing altogether.
    [size=-2]Started WGU - BS IT:NDM on 1/1/13, finished 12/31/14
    Working on: Waiting on the mailman to bring me a diploma
    What's left: Graduation![/size]