CRISC June 2014 - Anyone's Application Approved?

SecMan3000SecMan3000 Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
For those who passed and applied to be certified, anyone get approved yet?

Comments

• andhowandhow Member Posts: 151
    I passed the CGEIT in June. I assume the wait is the same as the CRISC. Just this morning (maybe last night) my application status changed to "Complete-Under Review". I think we're getting close...
  • SecMan3000SecMan3000 Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    andhow wrote: »
    I passed the CGEIT in June. I assume the wait is the same as the CRISC. Just this morning (maybe last night) my application status changed to "Complete-Under Review". I think we're getting close...

That's my status as well. Soon!
    I hope so.

As we both know, these 5 letter certifications from ISACA are 25% more impressive than the 4 letter ones. It's simple math... :)
    Well, my application changed to approved! Now it just needs to change to certified. I'm guessing this afternoon.
  • MeanandMeanand Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    For the CISM, not yet. Six to eight weeks would mean at least another 2 weeks.
    Well, my application changed to approved! Now it just needs to change to certified. I'm guessing this afternoon.

Congrats! No change in my status yet.
    I just got my cert email from ISACA 30 minutes ago! Only a week from application submission to certification. Not bad at all!
    I just got my cert email from ISACA 30 minutes ago! Only a week from application submission to certification. Not bad at all!

That's great. I submitted about 2 weeks ago, so hopefully mine is approved soon.
  • j33perj33per Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am still waiting - sent app last week. Status still shows: CRISC: Application Submitted
  • mott77mott77 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    j33per wrote: »
    I am still waiting - sent app last week. Status still shows: CRISC: Application Submitted

Check the website I just got CISM: Approved. Took the test in Cincinnati.
    For my CISM submission...still waiting...
    Meanand wrote: »
    For my CISM submission...still waiting...

Still waiting too. I've been at "Complete-Under Review" for about 2 weeks now.
    mott77 wrote: »
    Check the website I just got CISM: Approved. Took the test in Cincinnati.

mott77 - no change yet. Will you be attending the local Cincinnati ISACA meeting for Sept. ?
  • zxbanezxbane Member Posts: 740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Finally received notification today that my certification was approved and I should be receiving the paper cert in the mail within a week. Took a long time for the endorsement process..

Now onto the CISA for December!
    zxbane wrote: »
    Finally received notification today that my certification was approved and I should be receiving the paper cert in the mail within a week. Took a long time for the endorsement process..

Now onto the CISA for December!

WOw... that took a while. Congrats on the pass and good luck on the next test!
    CISM ...certified...
    Received my official notification yesterday... CRISC certified!
  • zxbanezxbane Member Posts: 740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats to those who finally are passing the endorsement as well, was a long wait!
    Received my official notification yesterday... CRISC certified!

Damn, I'm still waiting. From your previous post it looks like you submitted after me. When did you send your app in? I was thinking it would be quick for me given I've already got an ISACA cert.
    SecMan3000 wrote: »
    Damn, I'm still waiting. From your previous post it looks like you submitted after me. When did you send your app in? I was thinking it would be quick for me given I've already got an ISACA cert.

SecMan3000 - I submitted my application on 7/30 with email confirmation of receipt on 8/6... Yep I was hoping for a quick turn around as well since I already have the CISA.
    SecMan3000 - I submitted my application on 7/30 with email confirmation of receipt on 8/6... Yep I was hoping for a quick turn around as well since I already have the CISA.

That was a few days before me so hopefully I'll have it soon. Thanks for the info.
  • Kris_gKris_g Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    applied on Aug 1st and got certified August 20th
    Kris_g wrote: »
    applied on Aug 1st and got certified August 20th

I also applied on the 1st but I'm still waiting...
    Finally got the official approval!
  • TripleDESTripleDES Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Applied mid September and received approval yesterday. Just over 3 weeks. Pretty quick turn around but I took the June test and just got around to submitting paperwork.
  • sr2000sr2000 Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    TripleDES wrote: »
    Applied mid September and received approval yesterday. Just over 3 weeks. Pretty quick turn around but I took the June test and just got around to submitting paperwork.

Congrats!