Passed the JK0-018

Jolee121Jolee121 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed with a score of 847icon_surprised.gif. I have taken college classes that gives a brief overview of topics covering the Sec+ and CISSP. I used the book and gcgapremium from Darril Gibson. Also, watched some CBTNuggets videos.

I feel that some of the questions were not concise and were poorly phrased. I was able to finish my test with 50 minutes to spare and reread the poorly written questions.

I'm not sure if I should go and take the CISSP while it is still fresh in my mind or try for CCNA.

Comments

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • moe12moe12 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! How did you go about getting the JK series, as I know that cost is much less and I am interested in the JK series for Project +

Thanks
  • markulousmarkulous Member Posts: 2,394 ■■■■■■■■□□
    "not concise", "poorly phrased". Yup, sounds like a CompTIA exam.
  • SouljackerSouljacker Member Posts: 112 ■■■□□□□□□□
    markulous wrote: »
    "not concise", "poorly phrased". Yup, sounds like a CompTIA exam.

Luckily we have Darril Gibson writing top quality material, so that the ones that are understood are basically "gimme" questions. I think Comptia has been getting slightly better with their exams. Back when A+ was first released it was really, REALLY brutal.

Grats on the pass, and I'd suggest CISSP first since you have to have more ducks in a row to even sit for that exam.
  • Jolee121Jolee121 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    moe12 wrote: »
    Congrats on the pass! How did you go about getting the JK series, as I know that cost is much less and I am interested in the JK series for Project +

Thanks

Since the college I go to is a CompTIA academic partner, my college instructor was able to get the JK series.