Options

Cisco paper certificate dimensions

merc.man87merc.man87 Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
I got my certificate in the mail today! so exciting! Until I tried to frame it and display it proudly on my wall of achievements (albeit a small wall). But much to my dismay, It would not fit a 8.5 X 11 frame. I mean, you really have to go out of your way to make a piece of paper, that looks exactly like 8.5 X 11 when it is not lol. Their paper is as proprietary as EIGRP! It's like 8.59 X 11 or something. A little off the top and it should fit in my frame nicely! Anyone else notice this? I am just using cheap 2 dollar frames that I picked up from the local dollar store, all my other certs have fit in them nicely.

Comments

• Options
    jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    My CCNA certificate fit just fine in those cheap frames you can get for under $5.
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna
  • Options
    tuleeohtuleeoh Member Posts: 78 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I didn't noticed the dimensions but had to quote this lol...."Their paper is as proprietary as EIGRP!" ahahah... and it uses all the 4 metrics (k-values) in it's FD calculation :D