CISM study material Dec 2014

Security2014Security2014 Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
Does anybody preparing for CISM Dec 2014 exam? What is a preferred study material? I have ordered the CISM review manual 2014. These are listed on isaca.org. also planning to order practice qus database CD-ROM..will CD enough for practice exam or need to have 2nd and 3rd too? thanks!
  1. CISM Review Manual 2014
  2. CISM Review Questions, Answers & Explanations Manual 2014
  3. CISM Review Questions, Answers and Explanations Manual 2014 Supplement
  4. CISM Practice Question Database v14 (CD-ROM)

Comments

• MeanandMeanand Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The above materials should suffice.
    SANS also has some good material to read and understand. This would also help.
    There are a number of other questions and answers resources.
    Security university also gives questions and answers...useful.
  • JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Number 1 and 4 are the two items that are most recommended here and what I will be using. I am going for the CISM in December as well. Good luck with your studies.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • zxbanezxbane Member Posts: 740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I passed the CISM this past June and I used 1, 2 and 4 but I only bought 2 so I could use the physical copy when at work or on the go, otherwise the CD-ROM is more than sufficient!
  • Security2014Security2014 Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks. will order CD too...any idea about days took to get the review manual?
  • spenaspena Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks. will order CD too...any idea about days took to get the review manual?

Ordered mines on Thursday evening and got it on Monday afternoon, I am located in Toronto btw so very quick delivery.
  • zxbanezxbane Member Posts: 740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I agree with spena, I recently ordered the 2014 CISA Review Manual and that came within a week or less
    i ordered on sunday.. one week is passed and its in US.. still didnt received the material..i didnt see any tracking number too..
    Just got my package from person staying in another building icon_sad.gif UPS driver delivered that to the wrong building on 21st. It will be nice if ISACA will provide a tracking#...