Options

CCNA Service Provider Exam Update (SPNGN2)

ymark21ymark21 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
since there are no sub forums for CCNA service provider, any one out there that can help me? i failed my SPNGN2 exam (640-87icon_cool.gif . the **** that were once 100% valid was now just 50-60% valid. the exam has too many new questions. Please help

Comments

• Options
    coffeeluvrcoffeeluvr Member Posts: 734 ■■■■■□□□□□
    ****....are you kidding???
    "Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard. - Pooh"
  • Options
    nman99nman99 Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    ymark21 wrote: »
    since there are no sub forums for CCNA service provider, any one out there that can help me? i failed my SPNGN2 exam (640-87icon_cool.gif . the **** that were once 100% valid was now just 50-60% valid. the exam has too many new questions. Please help

"Keep in mind this is a discussion forum for IT professionals and those aiming to become one.

Posting actual exam questions and/or promoting, condoning and linking to brain **** sites will lead to a permanent ban."

Checkout the forum rules, I'm happy that you didn't pass, it's your kind that ruins it for everyone else.

Go study the material, not the exact questions from the test.

Once again this is why we can't have nice things.
  • Options
    coffeeluvrcoffeeluvr Member Posts: 734 ■■■■■□□□□□
    What he said^^^^^^^^^^
    "Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard. - Pooh"
  • Options
    ymark21ymark21 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    well sorry for posting **** related sh*t.

let me explain my self :)

my company wants me to pass in 3 effing days ( cisco partnership reasons ) and i cant find any books made by cisco so I resorted to this sh*tty ****. It was my first time and I really regret this. T_T

btw, i passed RNS, Voice and Security without ****.. so please don't judge me . ^_^

any help, books or any review materials for SPNGN 2 would be of so much help to me. Thanks!