Options

Network/System Administrator with CSC in East Hartford, CT

DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
Hey guys,

I turned down a job in East Hartford, CT working at CSC because it would require me to move being over 120 miles from my current residence and the job is bascailly a Wintel Administrator position.

If anyone is close to East Hartford, they are looking with MCSA Administrators and they are paying 60k+. I asked for 75k and they were more than happy to pay it.

go to CSC: Next Generation IT Infrastructure, Services & Solutions and apply.

Comments

• Options
    Justin-Justin- Member Posts: 300
    Hey Deathmage,

You say they are looking for MCSA administrators, yet you don't acquire the MCSA (from what I assumed after seeing your certifications in your sig). I was just wondering, how you got the job offer?

Cheers buddy,

Justin
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Thanks for posting. My mother works for CSC and has been there for ~13 years. She is a developer and has no complaints.
  • Options
    SigaroSigaro Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'd say you made the right choice. I've worked for CSC for the past 5 years and watched it go quickly down hill. While I enjoy my team, the company has continually cut benefits far beyond our competitors, no salary increases for years, and the threat of constant layoffs. The only benefit that remains good is the educational reimbursement. As soon as I'm done with my masters, I'm outta here on day 365 when it's paid for by CSC.

Some further reading on the fun here