MCDST for Vista

evanderburgevanderburg Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
How long do you think it will take for the MCDST to be upgraded to Vista? I will be teaching an MCDST class in a few weeks so I am going to grab the cert but I would like to let the students know about upgrade paths if they will be available.
"You can never know everything and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyway. " - Lan, Winter's Heart by Robert Jordan

Comments

• Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I would think Vista would have to be out for there to be any cert for it. I'm sure once it is released, they will introduce the same cert for Vista, with a probable upgrade for XP MCDSTs.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • keatronkeatron Member Posts: 1,213 ■■■■■■□□□□
    How long do you think it will take for the MCDST to be upgraded to Vista? I will be teaching an MCDST class in a few weeks so I am going to grab the cert but I would like to let the students know about upgrade paths if they will be available.

Just curious, are you an MCT? I don't see it listed in your certs.
  • evanderburgevanderburg Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
    No I am not an MCT. I teach for a college and we are not a Microsoft Partner.
    "You can never know everything and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyway. " - Lan, Winter's Heart by Robert Jordan