Options

Subnetting.net Practice Exam ICND1

markulousmarkulous Member Posts: 2,394 ■■■■■■■■□□
Has anyone gone through these? They seem much more current and relevant over the Transcender practice exams I got through WGU. I'm going through it now to prep for the exam this Saturday (along with Packet Tracer, CBT Nuggets, and Odom's book). I really feel like I do better at these certs if I have a good practice exam but I'm not sure how close these are related to the actual exam.

Comments

• Options
    Glyphic83Glyphic83 Member Posts: 33 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I have. The subnetting.net practice questions don't include any simulations so obviously it's not mimicking the real exam, but they're most definitely helpful. I thought the answer explanations with their practice questions were really good. There's a good practice exam on freeccnaworkbook.com as well. That one is geared more toward the composite exam than ICND1, but it's certainly not going to hurt anything to run through it.
  • Options
    markulousmarkulous Member Posts: 2,394 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Glyphic83 wrote: »
    I have. The subnetting.net practice questions don't include any simulations so obviously it's not mimicking the real exam, but they're most definitely helpful. I thought the answer explanations with their practice questions were really good. There's a good practice exam on freeccnaworkbook.com as well. That one is geared more toward the composite exam than ICND1, but it's certainly not going to hurt anything to run through it.

Thanks! I am looking at it now. I've got about 40 minutes until I leave to take my CCENT, but I'll check this out for my CCNA also.