Another Book.

1Ste1Ste Member Posts: 81 ■■□□□□□□□□
After I pass my A+, I will be shooting for network +, I already have a Network+ fastPass book. But I don't remmeber who its by. So I need another network+ book that is more complete.

Ill take any suggestion.

Btw: do you think Server+ and Security+ are good certs to have if Im going into the "network/Communication" area?
Working for Network+, Server+, CCNA, Security+, CCNP, CCIE. MCSE.

Bachelors Degree in computer information Systems.

Wanna help?

Comments

• OkasonOkason Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I am presently reading the Sybex Network+ Study Guide by David Groth and I really seem to like it.
    Also there is a detailed Network + Technote now available in this site for 7 bucks. I got that and its really worth the price and besides thats a little way to help support our much loved site.
    All things work together for good........to them that believe..
  • mgmguy1mgmguy1 Member Posts: 485 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Tonight I was at Borders Book store and reading the
    Exam Ceam 2 Network Plus book with 2005 objectives
    book ISBN # 0789732548.

This Exam Cram is better then the N10-002 I bought when the 2001 objectives were still in use. It had alot of good information.

Here is what I am useing to get Network Plus Certified.
    Exam Cram 2 N10-002 ISBN 0789728656
    Exam Cram 2 N-10-002 500 Plus Practice Quesrtions
    Technotes from this site
    CBT Nuggets Network Plus cd.
    Comptia Objectives printed out.

Best of luck on your Studying
    "A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."

Fats Domino
  • 1Ste1Ste Member Posts: 81 ■■□□□□□□□□
    okason wrote:
    I am presently reading the Sybex Network+ Study Guide by David Groth and I really seem to like it.
    Also there is a detailed Network + Technote now available in this site for 7 bucks. I got that and its really worth the price and besides thats a little way to help support our much loved site.

Ya, I was looking at that one too. I will have to order it online though. Borders is to expensive.

Hey what about them A+ Exam Cram books, are those worth it?
    Working for Network+, Server+, CCNA, Security+, CCNP, CCIE. MCSE.

Bachelors Degree in computer information Systems.

Wanna help?