Options

WGU Start date of 10/1/14 B.S. in Information Technology - Software

ZfamilybizZfamilybiz Member Posts: 31 ■□□□□□□□□□
I'm just wondering if there is anyone getting ready to start WGU 10/1/14?

Comments

• Options
    ksijurksijur Member Posts: 89 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I will if my transcripts arrive on time :D BSITS though.

edit: lulz... security that is :)
  • Options
    ZfamilybizZfamilybiz Member Posts: 31 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Ok cool! I was a Community College transfer. I was surprised that all my credits transferred in and it's one that I may not allow them to waive because I want to get my A+ cert. Plus all the CompTIA certs like Network+, Security+ etc. I am excited to start because once I am done I know this will open up so many more opportunities. I am hoping to accelerate. I am just waiting on Financial aid and to speak with my mentor to determine the classes I want to start with and orientation. So if all goes well with financial aid I will start 10/1. 2 years is my maximum goal to finish my minimum is 1 year to finish. I would even be fine with a year and a 1/2 to complete.
  • Options
    BSITforstartersBSITforstarters Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I started 1 Jun. Just found this forum and will be hanging around for several years to come.

John.
  • Options
    ksijurksijur Member Posts: 89 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Sooo it looks like I will not be joining you in starting on 10/1/14... WGU just asked me for TOEFL score since I'm not native English speaker... Never mind that I had several businesses in USA and been here for 12 yrs... who gives a f*ck... /sigh Gonna have to schedule a waste 185usd. GG