Options

Computer Technician Certification

alvandeldenalvandelden Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello everyone,

I'm working as a volunteer teacher at Antillean College (an educational NPO), we are now offering a new Computer Hardware Technician Certification called ACCERT3011. You just need to pass a test online and the cost is only 6 dollars.

This certification NEVER EXPIRES and can be verified anytime on the website: www.antilleancollege.com. Check it out and let me know your opinions!
Angel van Delden

Comments

• Options
    moe12moe12 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I like the idea of creating a new certification, but what good will it serve for those who take it? It is not recognized by anyone besides the school you teach at. Can you go into detail on why this was created?
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    As I posted on your other comment, this smells like self-promotion. Any free MOOC has an order of magnitude more value than this. If you are going to post a "new cert" you need to show the rationale behind it, goals, etc. Otherwise it's no more valuable than me coming with the CRACK: CyberGuyPR Really Apt Certified Kineticist.
  • Options
    Justin-Justin- Member Posts: 300
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    As I posted on your other comment, this smells like self-promotion. Any free MOOC has an order of magnitude more value than this. If you are going to post a "new cert" you need to show the rationale behind it, goals, etc. Otherwise it's no more valuable than me coming with the CRACK: CyberGuyPR Really Apt Certified Kineticist.

I would love to be CRACK certified lmao.

Back to OP, tell us what value this has in the industry, if any at all.