Options

Icnd1 pass

Admiral AkmirAdmiral Akmir Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
Passed my Ind 1 test today with a score of 841/1,000. To be honest, I was shocked, given the stories of how many fail after studying. After I saw the score, I was grinning all the way out to the parking lot.

That being said, I feel paranoid. In the papers I got from the testing center, it talks about how the score is not final until Cisco verifies it, and if they feel that your test was not an accurate assessment of your knowledge, they can invalidate it. Does this ever happen? Like, do they look at the questions on your test, and then decide that you didn't get enough of ____ topic, and invalidate it?

Also thanks to this board for helping with resources and motivation for the exam. I think it's safe to say that if I hadn't come here, I wouldn't have found the right materials, and I wouldn't have passed.

Comments

• Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    VinnyCiscoVinnyCisco Member Posts: 176
    Don't worry. your score will be validated. Just legal mumbo jumbo. ;)

Congrats.
    "Failure is the prerequisite of Success" - V. G.
  • Options
    FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Options
    10Linefigure10Linefigure Member Posts: 368 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    CCNP R&S, Security+
    B.S. Geography - Business Minor
    MicroMasters - CyberSecurity
    Professional Certificate - IT Project Management
  • Options
    NetwurkNetwurk Member Posts: 1,155 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass and like Vinny said no worries :)
  • Options
    mikeybinecmikeybinec Member Posts: 484 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That being said, I feel paranoid. In the papers I got from the testing center, it talks about how the score is not final until Cisco verifies it, and if they feel that your test was not an accurate assessment of your knowledge, they can invalidate it. Does this ever happen?

:) I felt that same way too! I've never heard of it happening..

Also, you'll get your cert in three weeks

Congrats
    Cisco NetAcad Cuyamaca College
    A.S. LAN Management 2010 Grossmont College
    B.S. I.T. Management 2013 National University
  • Options
    JasminLandryJasminLandry Member Posts: 601 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! You remind me of myself every time I pass an exam!:)
  • Options
    Admiral AkmirAdmiral Akmir Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    So, do I have to do anything now? The sheet I got after I left the test said to wait 10 days for Cisco to get the results, then use the cert tracking tool on their website, I tried it and it doesn't work, apparently it doesn't work for anyone according to youtube comments. Do I have to register with them to get my cert?