hw much powershell in 70-410

bendarmodybendarmody Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
hey guys,

im booked in to take the 70-410 in a few weeks and just wondered how much powershell i need to know?

do you basically need to know how to install and configure all the components covered in 70-410 by powershell?
or just know the basic commands for each thing?

i saw a **** sheet which im memorising but i just wondered if its deep enough?

Comments

• 00ajr00ajr Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Sat 70-410 today and yes there is quite a bit of powershell in the exam. I'd estimate 30-40% of the questions have powershell commands mixed in the answers.

I sometimes wonder if it is a server exam or powershell exam!
  • bub9001bub9001 Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
    bendarmody wrote: »
    hey guys,

im booked in to take the 70-410 in a few weeks and just wondered how much powershell i need to know?

do you basically need to know how to install and configure all the components covered in 70-410 by powershell?
    or just know the basic commands for each thing?

Answer is a lot, and yes from what I understand you'll need to know how to switching a GUI install to CORE using Powershell.

Also moving forward in your career you'll need to know how to use and flex Powershell in pretty much every environment. Microsoft has said they are going to be expecting all of there MCSA/MCSE's to know powershell pretty well.

And it is really, really useful. Beyond the 70-410 it's a skill that most Server Engineer will need to know.
    “You were born to win, but to be a winner you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.” - Zig Ziglar

Goals for 2019: CEH, and CND
    Goals for 2019: CCNA or ECSA