Options

ICND 2 Passed

fitzybhoyfitzybhoy Member Posts: 60 ■■■□□□□□□□
Sat 2nd part today. Got a score of 841, which I was quite disappointed with considering I got 960 for Part 1. Still I can't complain, a pass is a pass.

Comments

• Options
    FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Options
    Alex90Alex90 Member Posts: 289
    Congrats! What's next?
  • Options
    Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Member Posts: 1,772 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Great Job! Don't be disappointed you passed :)
  • Options
    Alex90 wrote: »
    Congrats! What's next?

TBH, I'm not sure. I'm spoiled for choice. I finished my degree in Networking at university in 2013. The course was very in-depth, we done CCNP R&S (1 semester for each). QoS and Security, again a semester each, so a lot the info is still fresh.
    My plan was CCNP, but with the changes coming up, I'll leave that until next year. Was thinking Voice, but imagine that would be difficult without a real lab setup. I'm swaying towards Security, but also thinking about balancing my CV out and going for a Server 2012 entry level cert.
  • Options
    Jon_Cisco wrote: »
    Great Job! Don't be disappointed you passed :)

I'm not. Just read that back and didn't mean for it to come across like that.

Thanks
  • Options
    FloOz wrote: »
    Congrats!

Thank You
  • Options
    Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Member Posts: 1,772 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I'm actually considering going for an entry level Microsoft cert as well. I have not started working in IT yet so it is impossible to know how my career is going to progress. I figure I need to get the basic knowledge down now so I can specialize once I have a better idea of what I am going to be doing.