Options

how long to do 200-101?

chickenlicken09chickenlicken09 Member Posts: 537 ■■■■□□□□□□
for anyone who has done it. how long roughly?

Comments

• Options
    10Linefigure10Linefigure Member Posts: 368 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I did 2 months CCENT, 2 months ICND2. Just depends how much free time you have. Spent 1 month on each of the CompTIA trio and then 2 months (currently) for 70-680 and 2 for 70-685 (future projection). Just depends on the tempo you like to keep. When you know all the test objectives well, then test but dont let a static time line determine that for you.
    CCNP R&S, Security+
    B.S. Geography - Business Minor
    MicroMasters - CyberSecurity
    Professional Certificate - IT Project Management
  • Options
    Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Member Posts: 1,772 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I spent a full year studying for ICND1 and ICND2.

If you need an estimate then I would try to time your reading comprehension speed. How many pages can you read a day and retain the knowledge. Then take the number of pages in your resource book and divide by your speed. Add time for labbing and that is the best estimate I could offer.

Good Luck!
  • Options
    mikeybinecmikeybinec Member Posts: 484 ■■■□□□□□□□
    leisurely 4 for ccent, and a leisurely 4 for icnd 2... Right now, I'm running Boson and Pearsonitcertification.com practice exams, and stuff I miss on that I re-study again. Then I find dumb stuff like Lammle sez it's OK to put passive-interface on fa0/0s but Odom sez never do it and you wonder who's right? (and yes I know why, Passive doesnt send out updates on eigrp but it does on rip)
    Cisco NetAcad Cuyamaca College
    A.S. LAN Management 2010 Grossmont College
    B.S. I.T. Management 2013 National University