Passed -802 this morning

hisesahisesa Member Posts: 30 ■■■□□□□□□□
I just passed -802. I used the Exam Cram book as well as A+ Certification for Dummies. I have the Transcender practice tests and I also used the free ones at ExamCompass. I also watched the Professor Messer videos and even dropped the $10 for his study sheets. I've really enjoyed being on this forum, reading the posts seemed to help me stay motivated!

Amazon is telling me my Network+ book won't be here until wednesday so I get a couple of days to relax. I see a victory cigar and a splash of single malt in my immediate future, as soon as I get my profile updated.

Comments

• Justin-Justin- Member Posts: 300
    Sweet! Goodluck on Network+!
  • ChamayoChamayo Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Awsome job man!

I'm taking both tests for the first time on Thursday and I am very excited!

I hope to accompany you with a victor cigar and malt as well :D LOL

If I pass, ...I will be studying for my MCSD C# Certification right away because my major is in IT Application Development.
  • walter18walter18 Member Posts: 49 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats o the pass, well done

if i may ask how did you prepare for the 802 and what are your study methods?

i passed my 801 and im currently preparing for my 802, what simulations should i expect

please help

thanks
    regards
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Garrison63Garrison63 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi, I'm looking for latest studying guide or stickys for 802 I'm taking next Friday I've been studying from the proffessor Messer videos and went to school for a crash course but 802 has updated and everyone in my class failed. I have 1 voucher, i passed the 801 2 weeks ago, I have only 1 shot here, any help would be great and I'm broke since I'm not working. Have a great day, be Blessed, Joe.
  • hisesahisesa Member Posts: 30 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The Messer videos are great! I assume you are also using his practice tests. If you look back through the posts in this forum you'll find some good study notes people have posted. I know it's a pain being unemployed but if you check amazon you might find a real good deal on a used book. I wish you the best of luck.