Options

Stanley CC VCP coupon question

dsgmdsgm Member Posts: 228 ■■■□□□□□□□
Just curious as to if the voucher you receive after the class has an expiration date, can anyone confirm yay or nay
Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    santaownssantaowns Member Posts: 366
    post the code here and i can tell you :P
  • Options
    DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
    dsgm wrote: »
    Just curious as to if the voucher you receive after the class has an expiration date, can anyone confirm yay or nay
    Thanks in advance

post the code in a PM so the code isn't open to the world, lol!
  • Options
    stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    From my understanding, it is good to the end of the calendar year.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • Options
    DPGDPG Member Posts: 780 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I finished the class in April 2013 and didn't take the exam until May 2014. The voucher code worked without any issues.
  • Options
    DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
    myself I'm perplexed.

I was 2 weeks from my CCENT exams when I got the email from Stanly about the class in August, so I'm perplexed in either studying for VCP5-DCV exam or keep chugging along with CCENT thus taking VCP5-DCV afterwards.. icon_silent.gif
  • Options
    DPG wrote: »
    I finished the class in April 2013 and didn't take the exam until May 2014. The voucher code worked without any issues.

Ok thats good to know, much obliged
  • Options
    Deathmage wrote: »
    myself I'm perplexed.

I was 2 weeks from my CCENT exams when I got the email from Stanly about the class in August, so I'm perplexed in either studying for VCP5-DCV exam or keep chugging along with CCENT thus taking VCP5-DCV afterwards.. icon_silent.gif

Yea i was in the middle of ccna data center when i got the message for the Stanley cc class, so i put it on hold, now im looking to go ahead with this and then go back to the data center studies.