Options

70-410 Practice Tests

shaun5263shaun5263 Member Posts: 120 ■■■□□□□□□□
I have been working toward the 70-410 for about 3 weeks now. I've read the Exam Ref, some tech net articles, have started reading the Mastering Server 2012 book and have been labbing on a 2012 R2 VM. I also bought the practice test on selftestsoftware.com and have been blown away by the difficulty of the exam. The questions seem extremely loaded and very in depth. Is this pretty similar to the real test from anyone's experience? I am a systems admin and have worked with most aspects of Windows Server for years, but man this test seems like a beast!

Comments

• Options
    Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Well sorta yes... I failed my first time taking the exam couple weeks back. But i'm on it once again after waiting a month. When I took the transcender exam those were hard questions but taking the exam seem a little easier to answer some questions.

I guess you could say it's 50/50 ... Good luck on taking the exam i know I will need all the help i can. ugh!!!!
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*
  • Options
    shaun5263shaun5263 Member Posts: 120 ■■■□□□□□□□
    So I've gone back and forth between the selftestsoftware and measure up practice tests. The selftestsoftware tests were hard, but don't seem near as difficult as the measure up tests. The questions ask for very specific things that I've not picked up using any of my study materials. Anyone else have this experience? How have others prepared for this to know things to the level of detail required for this exam?

I've sunk a ton of time into preparing for this exam over the last few months and am feeling like I've barely begun!