Passed 70-331

Vassago68Vassago68 Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
Just took the exam again today. I got a 682 on it the first time I took it, and received an 850 this time. I'm glad to have this test out of the way so I can focus on the 70-332 now.

Has anyone gone the MCSE: SharePoint certification route via Office 365 yet? I'd like to get some feedback on the 365 certification exams.

Comments

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass keep it up!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • ClaymooreClaymoore Member Posts: 1,637
    I took the Office 365 exams, although my focus is messaging. The first exam is the common stuff across O365 - identity management, licensing, authorization. The second exam is about half Exchange Online, half Sharepoint Online, with a little bit of Lync thrown in. I'm not sure how I passed the second exam for both O365 versions knowing as little as I do about Sharepoint. If you want to take the Office 365 exams, I recommend you at least get some passing familiarity with Exchange and Exchange Online if you don't have it already.
  • Vassago68Vassago68 Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the advice Claymoore!

I passed the 70-332, so I will focus on the O365 exams starting next month.