Options

Passed CISSP!

5502george5502george Member Posts: 264
Passed, first try today

-Studied for about 1.25 months (2 weeks really, about 4 hours a day). Using only AIO and some test questions from the CD.
-Test is nothing like any test bank questions you will find.
-Very long and drawn out test. Def need your thinking hat for this one, filled with process elimination questions.
-Answered 80 questions, break, 80 questions break, finished and reviewed one time.

Questions feel free to ask.

Ooh and exp. is about 8 years IT and 5 years as an ISSM/ISSO and pretty much every security variation in between for the government.

Comments

• Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Congrats on the pass! What's next for you?
  • Options
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    Congrats on the pass! What's next for you?
    Thx!
    I was thinking the HIPPA ISC2 cert as it aligns with a private business me and some friends run.

Any feedback for that cert? I know its new, that's about it lol
  • Options
    da_vatoda_vato Member Posts: 445
    Congrats... weren't you slamming this cert just a few weeks ago? Also if you just passed four days ago, you're not a CISSP yet.
    Once you are notified that you have successfully passed the examination, you will be required to subscribe to the (ISC)² Code of Ethics and have your application endorsed before the credential can be awarded.
  • Options
    da_vato wrote: »
    Congrats... weren't you slamming this cert just a few weeks ago? Also if you just passed four days ago, you're not a CISSP yet.

Yup Yup
  • Options
    impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats
    Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
    It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.

• Options
    ExpectExpect Member Posts: 252 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Very nice work! quick one.
  • Options
    ciscobrainciscobrain Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello Everyone,

Congratulation 5502 George!!!
    I passed my CISSP exam last month as well!!! That was the best ever exam I ever took.
    Preparing this exam was a lovely and stressful experience and this exam worth it. I've used many study material such as:

1- Official ISC2 guide the CISSP CBK third edition, CBK student review seminar v.9, Self test from ISC2 latest version (Great 300 exercises and a perfect gauge for the readiness for the exam), ISC2 app for smartphone very useful when on the move.
    2- Shon Harris: A-I-O, audio MP3, videos and web exercises
    3- CCCecure paid version
    I'm note a genius as you could have noticed and English is not my first language (I'm From a French speaking country) so I wanted to but all chances on my side :)

I have +5 years experience in Network & System Security. I'd really enjoyed the management side of things in this exam since I didn't want to be involved in any aspect of IT management before, now I'm a big fan!!!