Men - Can you provide me some research data via survey?

jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
I am drafting a research presentation for one of my communication courses. I require the survey responses of professional, working men.

The survey is 10 questions and should take no more than 5 minutes. You can provide any feedback at the very end. All answers are anonymous.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PTYS9F2

Thank you!
And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna

Comments

• olaHaloolaHalo Member Posts: 748 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Done.
    Good luck with your class
  • QordQord Member Posts: 632 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Me too. Good luck sir!
  • srabieesrabiee Member Posts: 1,231 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Done. Good luck!
    WGU Progress: Master of Science - Information Technology Management (Start Date: February 1, 2015)
    Completed: LYT2, TFT2, JIT2, MCT2, LZT2, SJT2 (17 CU's)
    Required: FXT2, MAT2, MBT2, C391, C392 (13 CU's)

Bachelor of Science - Information Technology Network Design & Management (WGU - Completed August 2014)
  • jinnstarjinnstar Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I can't finish the survey as i do not agree with any statement listed in question 6. Question 3 is the same format/style (multi select check boxes) but it can be left blank.
  • BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Done, good luck.
  • DoyenDoyen Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Completed. Intriguing survey. I hope you will share the results with us sometime.
    Goals for 2016: [] VCP 5.5: ICM (recertifying) , [ ] VMware VCA-NV, [ ] 640-911 DCICN, [ ] 640-916 DCICT, [ ] CCNA: Data Center, [ ] CISSP (Associate), [ ] 300-101 ROUTE, [ ] 300-115 SWITCH, [ ] 300-135 TSHOOT, [ ] CCNP: Route & Switch, [ ] CEHv8, [ ] LX0-103, [ ] LX0-104
    Future Goals: WGU MSISA or Capital Technology Univerisity MSCIS Degree Program
    Click here to connect with me on LinkedIn! Just mention your are from Techexams.net.
  • Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Member Posts: 1,772 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I took it but my responses were all very neutral. I had no issues with the female supervisor I worked for.

Good Luck!
  • colemiccolemic Member Posts: 1,569 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Done...
    Working on: staying alive and staying employed
  • jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks for the responses! The participation was overwhelming and I ended up (including my other sources) with over 55 responses!

If you are having trouble getting past question 6, just select one and at the feedback section at the end, feel free to remind me to void out that response.

I'll post the presentation here once I have it completed if anyone is interested in the outcome.

Thanks again!

~J
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Done. What do I win?
  • jibbajabbajibbajabba Member Posts: 4,317 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Done ... Good luck ..
    My own knowledge base made public: http://open902.com :p
  • nachodbanachodba Member Posts: 201 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Replied. Good luck.
    2020 Goals
    work-life balance
  • alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Done.

On question 6 and the equivalent one for males, I felt the questions were very leading and the fact that they were different choices for men and women also hurt the credibility. It sounded someone wrote down what they think and are looking for backup on their opinion.