Options

Joel's CCIE Data Center journey

124»

Comments

• Options
    gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Welcome to the club! And yes, that's an excellent number :)
  • Options
    IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    Well worth the wait for that number! You deserve it, Joel. I've been rooting for you this whole time as you know and I'm so so so so so happy to get this news first thing in the morning :) Update your TE cert list and Linkedin and own that awesome number!
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • Options
    joelsfoodjoelsfood Member Posts: 1,027 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Thanks guys (and Iris). :) It was definitely a long time coming, but well worth it. Plus I couldn't quit halfway through, that'd just have put allt he rest of that work and sacrifice to waste.

Linkedin and resume were updated earlier today (though I need to update a few other site). I'd forgotten about updating my cert list in here though
  • Options
    gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    And now for the inevitable--- what's next?
  • Options
    Seriously though, wanna trade numbers? Your number is badass :)
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
  • Options
    joelsfoodjoelsfood Member Posts: 1,027 ■■■■■■□□□□
    haha, no, I'm very ahppy with my number. Still need to figure out where I'm getting it tattooed. :)

For now gorebrush? nothing. Taking a break, deleting a lot of the training amterial to free up some disk space, etc. That being said, i still need to finish two more certs in 2016 for my annual goals. I'll probably swing back to systems side and renew my MCSE or get Azure certs, as that MCSE 2000 isn't much good anymore. But not rushing into doing anything. Oh, and I'll probably try CCDA again at Cisco Live this year with my free test. Came close to passing last year at CLUS, so might as well try again.

A few years down the road, I might look at cloud, if they release one. Or possibly security. Who knows.
  • Options
    If I see you at Cisco Live again this year, we can go to the CCIE party this time!

As for your tattoo, tramp stamp. It's what classy CCIEs do :P
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
  • Options
    Nafe92014Nafe92014 Member Posts: 279 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations sir! From, a young soon-to-be CCNA grasshopper :D. lol
    Certification Goals 2020: CCNA, Security+

"You have enemies? Good, that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." ~Winston S. Churchill