Options

Where can i get full practice test to n10-003

jsobrinogjsobrinog Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello. My name is Jesus Sobrino Garcia, im from mexico.
I wish to present my certification exam but i have a question.

I downloaded the boson tests, exam essential tests, but both of the solutions have the n10-002 content. ¿Do i keep studying this practice tests? or ¿i should be afraid of what im studying? jeje. Any help will be apreciated.

Thanks to all.

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    The technology covered is not that old, but I would recco at least looking at the new objectives, and possibly getting a smaller, but more recent guide to supplement what you already have.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    jsobrinogjsobrinog Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks ricka!. im studying the topics that are published in techexams the ones that are related to network+. I have downloaded other guides from diferent sources and in general del agree en some topics. the only tool that seems to be up to date is the one developed by UCERTIFY , it has de n10-003 exam, but unfortunley is just a demo :S.

By the way, here at my city i took the course and they gave us some printed material, from www.elementk.com , im studying from there too.

Any other sugestions?
    regards.
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Network+ isn't a very difficult exam. You could probably pass with what you have. I would use the ElementK, as it's updated for the 2005 exam, and the Technotes from this site to pass...
    i remain, he who remains to be....