Options

ACLs 640-821

DaveX4285DaveX4285 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
Im set to take the intro test next week and im wondering if ACLs are covered on the 640-821. I am pretty proficient with them, but Im wondering if i should spend more time with them or just keep studying on the other stuff. I looked in the objectives on the cisco website and I dont remember seeing anything about acls so Id figured I would ask here. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    evanderburgevanderburg Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I seem to remember the ACLs being on the ICND exam, not the Intro. What preparation materials are you using? My books are at home but I could check to see if ACLs are in the intro book.
    "You can never know everything and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyway. " - Lan, Winter's Heart by Robert Jordan
  • Options
    I am using cisco press books, but one of the books was from my CCNA 1 and 2 courses and the very last chapter was about ACLs. But other than that i havent heard about anything about ACLs being on the INTRO. But thanks, Ill spend some time reviewing other material.
  • Options
    Just took the intro test this morning. Passed with a 948. I know i wouldnt have done as good if it wasnt for this board. Now onto the 640-811 which im sure is more difficult
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!

Hum, Friday morning? I usually take my tests Friday afternoon. Does this mean you take the rest of the day off and start your celebrating early? 3 day long weekend celebration? :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    vexvex Member Posts: 113
    Congrats on the pass!!!
    Ancient Certs:
    Exam 70-064: Implementing and Supporting Microsoft Windows® 95
    Exam 70-067: Implementing and Supporting Microsoft Windows NT Server 4.0
  • Options
    Thanks guys. When I was on the last question I looked at the time and it said I had 30 minutes left, so that made me really nervous. Next test I will take more time with. Yeah Id have the whole weekend to celebrate if I didnt have a Unix Administration class tonight.