Options

Just passed 801 today! :D

kineticfskineticfs Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
I just passed 801 today with 84% score! :D
I'm about to take 802 two weeks from now on as well.

Wish me luck guys! icon_cool.gif
Goals for 2018: AWS Developer Associate COLOR=#008000]Completed[/COLOR / Solutions Architect COLOR=#ff8c00]In Progress[/COLOR

Comments

• Options
    Nafe92014Nafe92014 Member Posts: 279 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations and best of luck! :salute:
    Certification Goals 2020: CCNA, Security+

"You have enemies? Good, that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." ~Winston S. Churchill
  • Options
    snunez889snunez889 Member Posts: 238 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats, I found the second test easier then the first.
  • Options
    hisesahisesa Member Posts: 30 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    2230622306 Member Posts: 223 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats i think im gonna take this soon!! was it easy? what were some of the things they asked you?
  • Options
    kineticfskineticfs Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    22306 wrote: »
    congrats i think im gonna take this soon!! was it easy? what were some of the things they asked you?

Make sure you remember all different classes of IP addresses (Class1,2,3, APIPA, Broadcast, Loopback and etc.)
    There were few other questions where they asked about port numbers (in my case, it was HTTPS and VoIP.)
    Others were just the same as any other practice exam questions...

There was one simulation where you had to set up an AP (Access Point) using the security format and the SSID that they provided.
    Lastly, make sure that you know all different form factors of each RAMs and the part names of PC (such as PCIe x1, x16, front panels, and etc)
    Goals for 2018: AWS Developer Associate COLOR=#008000]Completed[/COLOR / Solutions Architect COLOR=#ff8c00]In Progress[/COLOR
  • Options
    yinyang4everyinyang4ever Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats and good luck on 802
  • Options
    cdxcdx Member Posts: 186
    good luck friend i am getting ready to take my 802 soon. Passed my 801 last week.
    Bachelor of Science - Information Technology - Security
    Associate of Science - Computer Information Systems