Options

Best testing software for CCNA?

mog27mog27 Member Posts: 302
What do you all consider the best testing software for the CCNA? I want one that mimicks what the real exam is like (simular simulation questions, etc). Would certsim be the one?
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Ben Franklin

"The internet is a great way to get on the net." --Bob Dole

Comments

• Options
    mog27mog27 Member Posts: 302
    Noone?
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Ben Franklin

"The internet is a great way to get on the net." --Bob Dole
  • Options
    vexvex Member Posts: 113
    I have not tried any for ccna but I use Transcender, PrepLogic, MeasureUp for 70-270

I preferred PrepLogic and MeasureUp.

Hope this helps

Cheers
    Ancient Certs:
    Exam 70-064: Implementing and Supporting Microsoft Windows® 95
    Exam 70-067: Implementing and Supporting Microsoft Windows NT Server 4.0
  • Options
    evanderburgevanderburg Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I just used the test that came with my books. I had the official Cisco prep books.
    "You can never know everything and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyway. " - Lan, Winter's Heart by Robert Jordan
  • Options
    petedudepetedude Member Posts: 1,510
    I just used the test that came with my books. I had the official Cisco prep books.

I have those books. I'm partial to that software as well.

PrepLogic has been handy, too, but not perfect.

I'm not sure why, but the Boson stuff sold at their website doesn't seem half as good as what they did for the Cisco books.
    Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
    --Will Rogers