Options

802 Scheduled for Monday

OojijoOOojijoO Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
After a pass on the 801, Ive decided to sit for the 802 on the 13th. I feel like its time and I'm ready.

We shall see icon_study.gificon_study.gificon_study.gif

Comments

• Options
    Justin-Justin- Member Posts: 300
    Best of luck! Kill that exam!!
  • Options
    hisesahisesa Member Posts: 30 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck to you!!
  • Options
    yinyang4everyinyang4ever Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Thx guys. I just left the test center with a passing score of 827. It definitely feels good to finally be certified.
  • Options
    hisesahisesa Member Posts: 30 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That's a pretty good score!! Congratulations! What's next?
  • Options
    cdxcdx Member Posts: 186
    Congrats! I just need to take my 802! How did you study for the 802?
    Bachelor of Science - Information Technology - Security
    Associate of Science - Computer Information Systems
  • Options
    Forest76Forest76 Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hope it went well, I take my 802 in the morning (feeling a bit nervous on this one for some reason.)
  • Options
    I studied using certblaster practice tests and examcompass.com
    As for what's next I'm not really sure. I'm in school for networking technology, so the Net+ seems like the logical choice.

Oh.. and the ExamCram by Prouse is REALLY helpful. I didnt watch too many of the prof messer vids simply because I didnt have the time.
  • Options
    ElementaryOSElementaryOS Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Professor Messer makes lots of mistakes in what he teaches, but he offers the video aspect of learning which just can't be duplicated via a book. Even the Exam Cram book teaches you more than you need to know, but it's the smallest cram book you'll find with quality information. Sybex has a smaller book but it is lacking in features, is full of outdated information and also contains a lot of errors. Meyer's cram book is bigger and it is not as well formatted.

It's good to get your information from multiple sources so when you get conflicting answers you can do a Google search on your own to figure out who is offering you the correct info and who has no idea what they're talking about.