Options

Passed sy0-301 today!!!!

ManufacturingTechManufacturingTech Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Wooo! I passed SY0-301 with an 825 today. I kept feeling like I wasn't ready but decided to just take it and see. Best resources were: Darril Gibson's book and Professor Messer's videos! A great resource for the sim I used was: https://www.dropbox.com/s/uyeophqmhkaesvz/SecurityMiniCourseHandbook.pdf?dl=0

icon_cheers.gif:Dicon_cheers.gif

Comments

• Options
    lunchbox67lunchbox67 Member Posts: 132 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Goo job!

I plan to hit it soon
    Bought the voucher .... now jut sweating
  • Options
    tboetboe Member Posts: 44 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!!icon_cheers.gif and super thanks for the SIM resource. I will be taking the test soon and was only concerned with the performance based questions,I'm quite sure your resource will help me. thx:)
  • Options
    joe979joe979 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If you study the Gibson book, and go over the questions in it, you should find the test fairly easy. But it was a good thing I paid for his premium website content. That helped me with SIMS.
  • Options
    tboetboe Member Posts: 44 ■■■□□□□□□□
    thx joe!!....I purchased and have read his book and also his app on the android market....I will check out his premium content as well....icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    DeiGratiaDeiGratia Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good Job man! Just passed mine last week! About to take my Network + in 10 days or so. Then on to Linux+
    I used Testout and it helped SOOO MUCH. The key I think is going to the exams in each submodule and figuring out if you need to brush up or not, if not, just move on. Then take the practice tests. My instructors on campus use it and they say if you can pass 90% on testout, you're guaranteed to pass in real exam.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    nisti2nisti2 Member Posts: 503 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!! Sitting soon for the exam!! :)
    2020 Year goals:
    Already passed: Oracle Cloud, AZ-900
    Taking AZ-104 in December.

"Certs... is all about IT certs!"