Options

SY0-301 Pass!!

cs8400cs8400 Member Posts: 90 ■■■□□□□□□□
Passed today with a 865/900. ***REMOVED COMMENT SPECIFIC ABOUT EXAM****.

Resources used :
Gibson's book (Spent about a month reading it )
Gibson's Premium Content
Professor Messer's videos for things that I needed some extra knowledge on.
Gibson's Practice Questions book, but I did not find it as helpful. Only made it about 1/2 way through this book.

I did find the test rather difficult and though I did do well, I wish I would have spent more time doing pretests to prepare. Thanks to everyone for recommending these excellent resources.

Comments

• Options
    liverpool_bdaliverpool_bda Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I'm taking the SY0-401 next month.
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations on your passing score!

Many find the Sybex text a valuable tool, and for those with limited experience with the material, it does provide a deeper insight to the content.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    tahjzhuantahjzhuan Member Posts: 288 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats. I'm taking this tomorrow. Kind of nervous as it's been a while since I've taken a test.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63