Options

INE Sale

ScalesScales Member Posts: 95 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi Guys,

Just got an email from INE saying they are having an 80% sale for 3 of their courses. Looks like great value for anyone looking to get the video courses and save some money.

just an FYI

and no i don't work for INE.

Comments

• Options
    SteveO86SteveO86 Member Posts: 1,423
    I've been getting those to, seems like INE has been pushing their sales. They have expanded videos to include wireshark, juniper, ccna data center, etc. lately.
    My Networking blog
    Latest blog post: Let's review EIGRP Named Mode
    Currently Studying: CCNP: Wireless - IUWMS
  • Options
    AwesomeGarrettAwesomeGarrett Member Posts: 257
    Anyone else think it's lame that in order to get some data center rack time you have to buy the workbook? Just saying....
  • Options
    joelsfoodjoelsfood Member Posts: 1,027 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I can see the logic, at least in regards to protecting their existing customer base. DC racks at least are a huge investment, and INE (and IPEXpert, for that matter) already has a hard enough time getting enough rack time out there to meet their existing customer's demands. I can understand why they'd want to protect existing customers' goodwill by not allowing non-customers to chew up what little rack time there is available.
  • Options
    AwesomeGarrettAwesomeGarrett Member Posts: 257
    I'm already a customer and have plenty of tokens. I just wanted to run an OTV lab. I just haven't bought anything from their data center track.
  • Options
    shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
    Anyone else think it's lame that in order to get some data center rack time you have to buy the workbook? Just saying....

They had training companies renting out all there rack time to teach there classes as they didn't have equipment. So I can see why INE wants to protect there investment and customer, but ensuring that only people who are using the racks for non profit purposes will have access to them.
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related
  • Options
    ninjaturtleninjaturtle Member Posts: 245 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Wow, really? I didn't know that actually. I was planning to rent some rack time to lab a little, just to learn and get some experience. I guess I'll have to look elsewhere for the rack time.

Good to know AwesomeGarrett. Thanks for letting us know.
    Current Study Discipline: CCIE Data Center
    Cisco SEAL, Cisco SWAT, Cisco DeltaForce, Cisco FBI, Cisco DoD, Cisco Army Rangers, Cisco SOCOM .ιlι..ιlι.
  • Options
    silver145silver145 Member Posts: 265 ■■□□□□□□□□
    news to me also, cheers for the heads up :)
  • Options
    RouteMyPacketRouteMyPacket Member Posts: 1,104
    The R/S Learning Series is a no brainer for R/S peeps/candidates...awesome content for only $99. Thanks for the heads up
    Modularity and Design Simplicity:

Think of the 2:00 a.m. test—if you were awakened in the
    middle of the night because of a network problem and had to figure out the
    traffic flows in your network while you were half asleep, could you do it?