Options

Well...I passed!

awiseguyawiseguy Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
Yup. I passed the Network + exam. I didn't do as well as I thought but I passed with a 594. Honestly I think that score sucks the big one. I was atleast hoping for something in the 600's but there was a bit of material in there that I hadn't even paid atention to. Mostly stuff about linux/unix/mac and netware. And those jsut happened to be the majority of the questions as it seemed. lol. Oh well I guess i can say that I am a network tech now. Plus I am certified which will give me that pay raise.

Thank you guys for all your support and help from this Kick@$$ site.
Everyone runs faster with a knife!

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    ComputerLover1ComputerLover1 Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
    What study materials other than this great site did you use to prepare for the exam as will be taking it soon . Praticing day and night with the study material from this site , Exam cram cd engine , and study materials from my networking classes from college.

Congrads once again . :D
    Without struggles there can not be progress
  • Options
    Well my fault that I didn't study the stuff I mentioned because I used two differenet study guides both by cramsession. Also I never read anything else other than the CCNA course 1 section.
  • Options
    arisenarisen Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!

If you feel that bad about not studying some of those topics, you could make amends by getting your Linux+ and a CNA...

Hey, update your profile with your new cert.... and if you did Net+ and have done ccna1, you probably should have done ccna2. Hum... if you have TCP/IP and subnetting down, skip the Linux+ and CNA (for now) and power on to a big CCNA finish!
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    vexvex Member Posts: 113
    Congrats!!
    Ancient Certs:
    Exam 70-064: Implementing and Supporting Microsoft Windows® 95
    Exam 70-067: Implementing and Supporting Microsoft Windows NT Server 4.0
  • Options
    mikej412 wrote:
    Congratulations!

If you feel that bad about not studying some of those topics, you could make amends by getting your Linux+ and a CNA...

Hey, update your profile with your new cert.... and if you did Net+ and have done ccna1, you probably should have done ccna2. Hum... if you have TCP/IP and subnetting down, skip the Linux+ and CNA (for now) and power on to a big CCNA finish!

Well I wouldn't mind getting into Linux + Also I am just about to complete the second section of the CCNA courses. Though I honestly think that my direction is going to be Comptia Exams. Probably the Security+ and Server+. Heck I may even go back and to the A+ for giggles.
  • Options
    it_kingit_king Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi I passed aswell my score was 617.

Now I think I am going to move into Cisco networking and leave the MSCA/E till later I think.

Cheers Michael :D
  • Options
    NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□