Free Vouchers from Microsoft for 70-532 (beta), 70-533, 70-346 or 70-347

2»

Comments

• mmcreavymmcreavy Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yeah I appears they ran out of vouchers - they were offering 5 free per person, i'm sure most people took as many as they could get.
  • muneebkalathilmuneebkalathil Member Posts: 148
    if anyone need voucher .. please pm me ur email address :)
  • iBrokeITiBrokeIT Member Posts: 1,318 ■■■■■■■■■□
    if anyone need voucher .. please pm me ur email address :)
    • Vouchers are nontransferable and are void if altered or revised in any way.
    • Any resale or distribution of vouchers is expressly prohibited.
    2019: GPEN | GCFE | GXPN | GICSP | CySA+ 
    2020: GCIP | GCIA 
    2021: GRID | GDSA | Pentest+ 
    2022: GMON | GDAT
    2023: GREM  | GSE | GCFA

WGU BS IT-NA | SANS Grad Cert: PT&EH | SANS Grad Cert: ICS Security | SANS Grad Cert: Cyber Defense Ops SANS Grad Cert: Incident Response
    iBrokeIT wrote: »
    • Vouchers are nontransferable and are void if altered or revised in any way.
    • Any resale or distribution of vouchers is expressly prohibited.

Ok Boss :)
  • BlazepuBlazepu Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just cameback from taking 346, it was one of the easiest cert I have taken so far. Next week will be taking 347 wish me luck
    Piers wrote: »
    Don't think they are transferable.. there are no more available? I fell bad, I grabbed a couple then couldn't get a prometric center within 200 km to test with so scrapped the idea
    Actually they are transferable, I received my second voucher from a guy in reddit and used it to schedule my 346
    I passed 347, it was so damn hard, I mean so hard that in the middle of the test I gave up. Study SharePoint a lot of it and dig deeper in PowerShell for Lync, SPO and O365. What helped me is my PowerShell scripting experience otherwise I would have failed.
  • alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Blazepu wrote: »
    Actually they are transferable, I received my second voucher from a guy in reddit and used it to schedule my 346

Just because you managed to do it doesn't mean that it's actually permitted.

I took the 533 a week or so ago just to see where I stood and failed bad. Bad enough that I was able to forget about it. There was no way I'd be able to have gotten where I need to be before the end of the year.
  • WagnaardWagnaard Member Posts: 124
    70-346. Crashed and burned. Got a 500. Not gonna retake it without free vouchers. As I don't use Office 365 beyond Lync.
    Passed both 346 & 347 :D .. Well , lots of powershell qts ... :huhu: .. Not so easy .. Just passed :D .
    Did MVA Training , Watched videos and read some free books :)

Do this certificate got Any Job opportunities ?
  • RomBUSRomBUS Member Posts: 699 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Forgot to inform you guys of my recent test taking experience with the 70-346 which was the free test I decided to take

I failed just barely with a 677! ARGH!! Probably off by one of two questions...

They did ask a lot of Powershell type questions which luckily I tried to get a grasp of a couple of days before...but I had a feeling that too many of these which may have led to my demise.

I will attempt to take this test again one (either free or out of pocket) but I think I will go back to my CCENT journey and Windows 8.1 cert first
  • WagnaardWagnaard Member Posts: 124
    Powershell is a must for anybody who takes these exams. For that matter, any MS exam as far as I can tell. Maybe the Win 7/8 exams don't have as much.

I didn't know enough and that's what sunk me.
  • TheCurrykingTheCurryking Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I managed to pass the 70-533 but my God it was hard! A lot of Powershell and some horrible questions. But managed to scrape through!