Passed 9L0-E07 - New iOS Qualification 2015 Exam!

OllieACMTOllieACMT Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,
Just figured I'd make a thread on this one.
I've just passed 9L0-E07 - Based mainly around iPhone 5 and upwards, including iPhone 6 & 6 Plus.
I only just made it at 80.76% - Passed everything on ESD Precautions.

Being as I did no training on this one and I've never ventured into the world of hardware on an iPhone 5 or anything above, I don't think that's too bad, like I said the only thing I got full marks on was ESD Precautions, the rest was pushing it a bit.
I'm now thinking maybe I should've done 9L0-E06 as I actually have experience with iPhone 4's & 4s'.

Just wondered if anyone one else had anything to say about this.

Comments

• bader1988bader1988 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i try 2 time but no luck
    plz can u help me??
    i was read if u passed 9l0-e07 no need to exam 9l0-e06 coz the 9l0-e07 replace it and lower
  • bader1988bader1988 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    OllieACMT wrote: »
    Hi,
    Just figured I'd make a thread on this one.
    I've just passed 9L0-E07 - Based mainly around iPhone 5 and upwards, including iPhone 6 & 6 Plus.
    I only just made it at 80.76% - Passed everything on ESD Precautions.

Being as I did no training on this one and I've never ventured into the world of hardware on an iPhone 5 or anything above, I don't think that's too bad, like I said the only thing I got full marks on was ESD Precautions, the rest was pushing it a bit.
    I'm now thinking maybe I should've done 9L0-E06 as I actually have experience with iPhone 4's & 4s'.

Just wondered if anyone one else had anything to say about this.
    PLZ help me i try 2 time but fail
  • Sina80Sina80 Member Posts: 31 ■■■□□□□□□□
    This exam only hardware? No Software?
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • yuchiroyuchiro Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi

I need help to pass 9L0-E07. Please help me icon_sad.gif. My skype is yuchiro2.

Regards
  • rabbitjettarabbitjetta Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Where can I find this exam. I have not been able to find it on the cert site.
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats icon_thumright.gif
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.