Options

Failed 640-801....

triplebenctriplebenc Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
Well, I went in this morning to take my first cisco test and I thought things were goin good, till the computer froze and tech's had to come in and fix it. Luckily the timer stopped.
I ended up getting a 750, looks like I need to study alittle bit more. I failed both sims, i'm pretty sure atleast, I thought I knew what i was doing but the questions they asked just seemed confusing and when i couldnt get the computers to ping eachother I knew I was in trouble. With time running out I didnt want to just stay focused on both sims, they were in the middle of the exam so I still have about 25 more questions to answer. Other than that tho I wasnt to suprised with how the test layout was. I guess we'll see what happens in a couple weeks when i walk into the testing center again :)

Comments

• Options
    wildfirewildfire Member Posts: 654
    sorry to hear things didnt go well, the fiasco with the computer probably dented your confidence!
    Unlikly for you the sims are weighted heavily on the exam, on the plus side nail the sims next time and Im sure you will pass.
    Looking for CCIE lab study partnerts, in the UK or Online.
  • Options
    my_id_0308my_id_0308 Member Posts: 171
    hi there...

I also failed my ccna but remember that you are almost there.750/850..so dont take it too hard,just study more and brush up and we both can get thru it,right!!!I am goin strive till the end.I know I might failed for a second try but i definately will fight for it.All the best in your next ccna exam!!!
    Keep your fighting spirit up!!
  • Options
    SVSV Member Posts: 166
    Don't worry buddy....

Even I failed in my first try. Just focus more. Focus on techniques to clear frequent topics such as subnetting etc faster so that you could get enough time to clear the sims icon_smile.gif
    Life is a journey...