Options

YAAAAYYY I PASSED!!! 925

masadullmasadull Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
HEY ALL.... Told u all to STAY TUNED!!! just got back from the test center....PASSED WITH A 925....WOOHOO!!! Friday night...gonna go out celebrate!!!!

Comments

• Options
    wildfirewildfire Member Posts: 654
    well done good score
    what now?
    Looking for CCIE lab study partnerts, in the UK or Online.
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    Sa'adSa'ad Member Posts: 150 ■■■□□□□□□□
    A few hrs ago you were scared and nervous, and now your screeming so loud out of happiness that I can't even enjoy my sleep all the way in MN.

Great job!

What were your study materials?
    INE v4 volume 1
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude..........SWEET score
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    masadullmasadull Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I always said that if I pass on the first try I am jumping in to CCNP right away, so Im going to do that. If I had failed then it would have been a different story, but now Im confident, and will keep going, so ya, CCNP for sure. My study materials:

Cisco Self Study - Wendell Odom (INTRO & ICND books)
    lots of practice tests
    www.free-tests.com
    Lots of different forums - like this one, listening to peoples input and tips etc.
    Boson Sim - CCNP - Did all the CCNA scenario labs in there.

I got 2 sims today, and they were relatively easy I would say, just had to figure out what the question was asking. But the main thing in both sims was to complete configurations so all hosts etc. can ping. So in other words "It aint workin' ...Make it work!" plain and simple. I was done in about an hour, had plenty of time left.

Thanks all! CCNP here I come !!
  • Options
    porengoporengo Member Posts: 343
    Congrats and great score! icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!!
    masadull wrote:
    gonna go out celebrate!!!!

That reminds me about something I've wondered about -- a lot of people ask for advise before their tests, but no one ever asks for suggestions about what to do to celebrate.

I'll admit I've taken most of my tests on Friday afternoon so I could celebrate with beer and pizza on Friday night. For the CCNA & CCNP Certification celebrations I went with the 8 pack (cans) of Guiness. For the CCDA & CCDP Certification celebration I went with the 4 pack (cans) of Guiness. The 8 pack of Guiness for the CCSP celebration is sitting in the fridge right now -- motivating me to study.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    KE6EXKE6EX Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!

I am just starting our with studying for the CCNA and hope to be ready by June. Thanks for the study tips. I was wavering on buying the Boson Sims but your comments helped me with my decision.

Good luck with the CCNP
  • Options
    AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    Congrats!!!!! :D

Consider yourself lucky since very few pass this one on the first try. I used freetests.com for my CCNA studies but after i lost the link after passing the exam. Thanks for the reminder. I'm currently interchanging btn MCP and NP studies.

Good luck with CCNP.

mikej412 wrote:
    The 8 pack of Guiness for the CCSP celebration is sitting in the fridge right now -- motivating me to study.

icon_lol.gif Great idea.
    Hard times on planet earth.
  • Options
    my_id_0308my_id_0308 Member Posts: 171
    congrats on your ccna!!! :D
  • Options
    SVSV Member Posts: 166
    Cool job !!! Congrats!!! :D
    Life is a journey...