Where can I obtain the best CompTIA certs voucher deals?

rbrenessrbreness Member Posts: 17 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi, everybody.

I'm looking for the best deals for CompTIA exam vouchers, but I've only found 10% discount so far.

Do you know about any site where I can get a bigger discount?

I'm interested in achieving the A+ and Security+. After getting those two I would like to study for the Server+ and Linux+.

Thanks for all the information you can provide me.

Comments

• rbrenessrbreness Member Posts: 17 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hellooo, anyone?......no one has info about this?
  • bermovickbermovick Member Posts: 1,135 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I check Getcertified4less for vouchers whenever I schedule an exam. There's another similar site (perhaps uses the word "for" rather than the number), but their layouts are extremely similar - enough that I think they might actually be the same company (or have the same parent).

You'll only save at best 20%, and typically much less, so I normally don't even bother waiting if there's not one already there.
    Latest Completed: CISSP

Current goal: Dunno
  • AverageJoeAverageJoe Member Posts: 316 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I agree with bermovick. You typically don't get huge discounts, though once in a while you do spot a really good deal on ebay. Also, if you happen to be a student, you can buy at a student rate through your school (or their authorized provider).
  • rbrenessrbreness Member Posts: 17 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Well, thank you very much to you both for the information! That's just what I needed to know!
  • swildswild Member Posts: 828
    Here's the list I use:

CertGuard | Other-Legit-Sites

I just go through them once a week and when I find a good deal on a test I have been studying for, I buy it. I have got up to 50% off by buying a voucher that expired in less that a week.
  • EdificerEdificer Member Posts: 187 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I just received a complimentary 35% discount code (after passing CCENT) for any Cisco certs valid until Dec 31. If anyone wants this message me.
    “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” Confucius
  • santaownssantaowns Member Posts: 366
    Messaged you. Gonna be taking my ccent in December
  • EdificerEdificer Member Posts: 187 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck!
    “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” Confucius