Practice Tests

lunchbox67lunchbox67 Member Posts: 132 ■■■■□□□□□□
(SY0-301) -- What practice tests did you use that you feel were closest to the actual test? ProProfs? Get Certified Get Ahead? CertMaster? any others

Comments

• slinuxuzerslinuxuzer Member Posts: 665 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • lunchbox67lunchbox67 Member Posts: 132 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Any other opinions?
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    lunchbox67 wrote: »
    Any other opinions?

Little concerned you are looking for **** material. This is the wrong forum for that type of member. Transcender is good and if you read through the forum you will notice they are mentioned frequently.

The other point, your question is not unique and has been answered numerous times. Feel free to search for key words or simply scroll a page or two within this board because it comes up a fair amount.

Sybex produces a fine text on the material as well as the cram book if you only need an overview. Make sure you have a copy of the objectives downloaded from CompTIA so you can be aware of the possible technologies you need to know for your exam.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?