Options

PASS!! My Methods (SY0-301)

tboetboe Member Posts: 44 ■■■□□□□□□□
This is not a hard exam..things that I used were:

-Darril Gibson Book
-purchased his premium content (huge help, especially with the sims)
-professor messer(awesome vids, touched grey areas with this)

I was very nervous and didn't utilized my time very well but somehow i pulled through with a 847/900. I want to give a HUGE thanks to this forum, you guys have really helped me in my journey to passing this exam. icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif

Comments

• Options
    nachodbanachodba Member Posts: 201 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats. That's the same material I used and I think it's the best study option in my opinion. You should pop in and say thanks to Prof Messer on his site and also email Darril Gibson, they like hearing they helped someone pass.
    2020 Goals
    work-life balance
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    stang70stang70 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    where do I find this book: Darril Gibson Book

Is Security+ a good certification to get if want get into IT Security? There is CISSP but harder to get.
  • Options
    cbigbrickcbigbrick Member Posts: 284
    Darril Gibson

Darril Gibson
    And in conclusion your point was.....???

Don't get so upset...it's just ones and zeros.