Options

Just passed, Just joined this site.

Robertf969Robertf969 Member Posts: 190
Well I just passed my S+ with an 862/900. I wish I would have known about this site before I took it. I see a lot of good recommendations for studying on here.

I think the best advice I can give is not to second guess yourself.**************** Anyways good luck to everyone who will be taking the test in the near future!

Comments

• Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Welcome and congrats!
  • Options
    nisti2nisti2 Member Posts: 503 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Welcome and congratS!
    2020 Year goals:
    Already passed: Oracle Cloud, AZ-900
    Taking AZ-104 in December.

"Certs... is all about IT certs!"
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Welcome to the forums and congrats what's next? :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    nachodbanachodba Member Posts: 201 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Any plans on your next certs?
    2020 Goals
    work-life balance
  • Options
    Robertf969Robertf969 Member Posts: 190
    Next is N+ which I take on Friday. After that I would love to find some good study material for either the CASP or a good program for CEH.
  • Options
    Lexcorp6Lexcorp6 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm interested in the CEH myself. Do you have any experience in the area? If not, how will you get around that requirement for the test?
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    OneEyeMikeOneEyeMike Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□