Options

Exam Cram2 Vs Sybex???

mp3spymp3spy Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey all,

I am currently studying for my CCNA exam. I am using learnkey software to fully prepare myself for the CCNA. Its definitely a really good source for getting everything you need to know for the CCNA Exams. I'm going for the two test path 640-821/640-811. I feel this will allow me to focus on each section more efficiently. I was looking at a few books to compliment my studies. I noticed Exam Cram 2 has a book which a friend just purchased. It looks good, it has practice questions and goes over some quick main points to remember. However, i heard a lot of bad reviews about this resource. I was told the sybex book was better. Anyone have suggestions?? I am looking for a book that has a lot of pratice questions but also some material to reiterate some key points to remember. A true exam cram book??!?!?!

thanks
icon_lol.gif
Ok CCNA BREAK IS OVER, TIME FOR CCSP!!!

Comments

• Options
    milliampmilliamp Member Posts: 135
    I'd bet cash that if your friend is a CCNA he didn't use the exam cram book to do it. I have one that I read parts of and that book is horrible. It just does not cover the material in the depth that you will need to know it, or even close.