Options

MK vs SF

WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
I guess some or many of you may have seen this one before, but I liked it so much I had to share it:

Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter:
icon_arrow.gifwww.abum.com/show/4197/streetfighter-mortalkombat.swf

Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter 2 (newer and better):
icon_arrow.gifhttp://uploads.ungrounded.net/276000/276650_MKvsSF2.swf

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Cool. I'll have to check out the 2nd later, it wouldn't load right now....I like the beginning of the first, with the Chun-Li punch around....
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
    I clicked on the first one and a download started. It downloaded a file 102[1].wmf. My virus scanner picked it up as a download.trojan. icon_cry.gif
  • Options
    icon_confused.gif That's weird, I got this from another forum where nobody encountered that issue. You don't need to download anything, if you have the shockwave plug-in installed, it should just run in your browser. It is an .swf file so I don't understand why you got a .wmf for download. I'll replace the link with another one regardless.
  • Options
    It never fails that I'm the only one with an issue! icon_lol.gif But, on the other hand it was a good video.

Yes, I thought that was weird too. All I did was click on the link then a download box appeared and then disappeared. The next thing that opened was my window picture viewer but there was nothing there. All this while the video was showing. Weird indeed! No big deal, No harm done.
  • Options
    Maybe a popup or something... The site I posted was a homepage at mac.com and and a quick look at their code didn't show any malicious stuff relating to a wmf. Anyway, I'm glad there was no harm done other than the characters in the movie. Maybe next time I should add a disclaimer just in case. ;)
  • Options
    Webmaster wrote:
    Anyway, I'm glad there was no harm done other than the characters in the movie.

Yes, there was a lot of harm done to the characters!!