Options

MBA w/ ISM concentration or MS/Cybersecurity or Both!!

Rumblr33Rumblr33 Member Posts: 99 ■■□□□□□□□□
I am currently looking at programs to continue my education and I wanted thoughts on either program. I will start after I complete the CISSP certification, which I plan to take in the summer of 2015. I am leaning more towards the MBA as I believe it will benefit more than the MS. My undergrad degree is in IT Management and I feel better suited with how IT impacts business but I am a technical person as well.

The university I am looking to attend is Bellevue University, which I am also looking for feedback and experience from people that have attended or are currently enrolled. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    aspiringsoulaspiringsoul Member Posts: 314
    I've never heard of this school before you mentioned, but it looks like a very good school with good affordable programs.

I agree with you that the MBA might better align with your goals.

Good luck to you!
    Education: MS-Information Security and Assurance from Western Governors University, BS-Business Information Systems from Indiana Wesleyan University, AAS-Computer Network Systems - ITT Tech,
  • Options
    jmasterj206jmasterj206 Member Posts: 471
    You will have to let me know what your thoughts are of Bellevue. I have talked to some enrollment counselors a few times, but have yet to pull the trigger. I do know that all of their classes are 12 weeks long.
    WGU grad