Options

How do you guys answer behavioral questinos?

Big-JJBig-JJ Member Posts: 53 ■■■□□□□□□□
How do you guys answer behavioral questions?

I usually explain the situation, the action I took, the rationale behind it, and the result.

Are there more effective ways to get through them? Any interesting interview questions that you guys could share?
MBA, CIA, CRMA, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP, PMP

Comments

• Options
    DoyenDoyen Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I was surprised that the first entry position that I applied for asked me behavior question. It took me off guard since I expecting your typical interview questions and technical questions. The best method for behavioral questions would be the S.T.A.R. method. Situation, Task, Action, and Result. If you pre-plan scenario questions or use the S.T.A.R. method on problems that they give you, you should be fine.
    Goals for 2016: [] VCP 5.5: ICM (recertifying) , [ ] VMware VCA-NV, [ ] 640-911 DCICN, [ ] 640-916 DCICT, [ ] CCNA: Data Center, [ ] CISSP (Associate), [ ] 300-101 ROUTE, [ ] 300-115 SWITCH, [ ] 300-135 TSHOOT, [ ] CCNP: Route & Switch, [ ] CEHv8, [ ] LX0-103, [ ] LX0-104
    Future Goals: WGU MSISA or Capital Technology Univerisity MSCIS Degree Program
    Click here to connect with me on LinkedIn! Just mention your are from Techexams.net.