Options

CCIE Lab dates

2»

Comments

• Options
    bermovickbermovick Member Posts: 1,135 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Yeah, I think it's 30 for take 2, then 90 for 3 & 4, then 180 after that, so feasibly you can get to your 5th take if you took your first attempt at the 17-month mark.

(This has crossed my mind lately, as I hit the 12-month mark mid-March. It's already been a year..........)
    Latest Completed: CISSP

Current goal: Dunno
  • Options
    jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good luck!
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • Options
    IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    Next week I'm booking the exam. I'm going to go with October 9th. That way if I pass, I get a nice wedding anniversary present. If not, I'll unplug for a couple days to enjoy my anniversary and then pick back up a day after :)
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • Options
    joelsfoodjoelsfood Member Posts: 1,027 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Looks like I'm up next, now that Silver/gore have passed and Network_Engineer has rescheduled. Still a few weeks before my final push though. Not ready yet, but getting there. :)
  • Options
    jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    joelsfood wrote: »
    Looks like I'm up next, now that Silver/gore have passed and Network_Engineer has rescheduled. Still a few weeks before my final push though. Not ready yet, but getting there. :)

Good luck.
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."