Options

SY0-301 Down

FaboFabo Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just passed the SY0-301 with an 841. The exam was not difficult IMO. Had about 6 or 7 sims and the MC were pretty straightforward.

Resources used:

-Get Certified Get Ahead: SY0-301 Study Guide by Darril Gibson
-Professor Messer’s CompTIA SY0-301 Security+ Training Videos
-Various online practice tests

No time to breath, re-directing my attention back to ICND1.
2015 Goals: ICND1 (Feb), ICND2 (May), LX0-101 (Aug), LX0-102 (Nov)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Good work!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats good luck in the Cisco world!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    reubs6reubs6 Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I take mine this Saturday.
    Plans for 2017
    PMP-September
  • Options
    Thanks guys, this forum is a Godsend. Good luck on Saturday reubs6!
  • Options
    DoyenDoyen Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on completing the ComTIA trinity icon_thumright.gif Since you mentioned ICND1, I am assume you are striving for your CCENT. After you get that prerequisite done, which CCNA path are you going to work towards? Are you going to stay in the CCNA network security side or the CCNA R/S network side?
    Goals for 2016: [] VCP 5.5: ICM (recertifying) , [ ] VMware VCA-NV, [ ] 640-911 DCICN, [ ] 640-916 DCICT, [ ] CCNA: Data Center, [ ] CISSP (Associate), [ ] 300-101 ROUTE, [ ] 300-115 SWITCH, [ ] 300-135 TSHOOT, [ ] CCNP: Route & Switch, [ ] CEHv8, [ ] LX0-103, [ ] LX0-104
    Future Goals: WGU MSISA or Capital Technology Univerisity MSCIS Degree Program
    Click here to connect with me on LinkedIn! Just mention your are from Techexams.net.
  • Options
    gaadayaregaadayare Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats to you.
  • Options
    @Doyen - Gonna go ahead and get CCNA R&S first then CCNA Security. I'm doing the two-part test because I've never sat a Cisco exam before.