Hi All, Newb here looking for advice...

2»

Comments

• BJ4ITBJ4IT Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Personally i cant justify a $200 course for the A+ shoot even the Net+. But who am i to speak i paid 30K and 15months of my GIbill for my mine in a round about way >.< (sorry for the rant) Back to the point, if you feel you are not retaining the information and you think itll help go for it. I just think there are far cheaper and better alternatives out there. And if you are taking practice exams and passing them with a good score I'd say no.

Far cheaper and better alternatives? Would you mind sharing some?
    2015 Goals:
    CCENT
    CCNA
    CCNA Security
  • cwshellhamercwshellhamer Member Posts: 90 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Specifically I cannot say, but you will have to do a little searching. There are resources posted all over the forums. Pop into the exam specific sections and see what people are using. That's how I figured out what I will more than likely be using to refresh the information for my N+ exam.
    HAVE: A+
    Working on: N+, CCENT
    Associates Degree: Lincoln Technical Institute ( DO NOT GO!)
    Bachelors degree in progress: Computer Information Systems and Cyber security - Strayer University
  • VeritiesVerities Member Posts: 1,162
    Why would you pay for his course, when he offers all of his videos for free?

Watch the videos, read a book (Mike Meyers has a few good ones and can be rented for $14 from Barnes and Noble), and take apart a computer/put it back together or build your own computer if you can.