Options

Another Passed Sy0-301

rtjonesrtjones Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just got home from testing center. Was able to pass the Sy0-301 exam before it reached retirement. (830/900) Funny I took the Network+ 004 exam shortly before its retirement as well.

I strictly used the Professor Messer videos to study for this exam, sorry Darril!

Big Shout out to Macpro76, your study sheet helped me a lot during final review.

6 weeks until exam is retired, you can pass it too before then.

Undecided what I want to study for next. I always kick around the idea of going back to college for a BS, after passing a Cert exam.

Other Ideas include MCSA: Server2012, CCNP R&S, CCNA voice, or give in to my bosses request that I learn SharePoint. (ick).

Comments

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats good luck on your next certs!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    DoyenDoyen Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Keep that momentum going! Congratulations on the pass icon_thumright.gif
    Goals for 2016: [] VCP 5.5: ICM (recertifying) , [ ] VMware VCA-NV, [ ] 640-911 DCICN, [ ] 640-916 DCICT, [ ] CCNA: Data Center, [ ] CISSP (Associate), [ ] 300-101 ROUTE, [ ] 300-115 SWITCH, [ ] 300-135 TSHOOT, [ ] CCNP: Route & Switch, [ ] CEHv8, [ ] LX0-103, [ ] LX0-104
    Future Goals: WGU MSISA or Capital Technology Univerisity MSCIS Degree Program
    Click here to connect with me on LinkedIn! Just mention your are from Techexams.net.
  • Options
    reubs6reubs6 Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    Plans for 2017
    PMP-September